Flu is unpredictable and how severe it is can vary widely from one season to the next depending on many things, including:
• What flu viruses are spreading
• How much flu vaccine is available
• When vaccine is available
• How many people get vaccinated
• How well the flu vaccine is matched to flu viruses that are causing illness.
Certain people are at greater risk for serious complications if they get the flu, especially older adults, young children, pregnant women, and people with low immune systems. Call our office today and make an appointment with Dr. George to learn more about the Flu and if you could be at risk – 248/288-9500.